Central High 1970's!

This blog is to connect all of us who went to school at Chattanooga Central High School in the 1970's! I hope that you will find it interesting and possibly connect to old friends and hopefully also make some new ones! To post your information and pictures, send to the following e-mail: donella.gallo@gmail.com

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Kim Ellis Witt Class of 78



It is so great to see everyone on here! Man - how time flies! I found a wonderful man, David Witt, and we have been married now for 7 years. I have two sons who have been both a blessing and a challenge to raise. David and I became empty nesters several months ago and are thoroughly enjoying that, but trust me, sometimes I think I spend more time on the phone with them now than I ever saw them when they lived at home! I have been at TVA for 27 years now as a computer systems analyst. I have such good memories from Central and it has been great to be back in touch with so many from our 30th reunion last year. Life is good!