Central High 1970's!

This blog is to connect all of us who went to school at Chattanooga Central High School in the 1970's! I hope that you will find it interesting and possibly connect to old friends and hopefully also make some new ones! To post your information and pictures, send to the following e-mail: donella.gallo@gmail.com

Friday, February 02, 2007

Darlene Flippo 1973 -1976


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite






I have had a pretty good life. After high school I attended college for about 1 1/2 years and then I then moved to Tampa, Florida and lived there for about 11 years. I have two wonderful daughters and they are 24 & 21. I moved back to Chattanooga and have been back here since. I now have two beautiful grandchildren, Tyler (4) and Taylor (3), a boy and girl which play a large part in my life. I am attending school again, to get my RN degree. Life has been good to me.

School! Those were the days......There is only one thing I would really change about school and that would be the 11th grade. Does anyone remember Coach Farmer? Boy, I sure spent alot of time in his office in trouble. I do miss some of my friends from school...one in particular, we were in the same homeroom for many years.

I have worked in the Human Resouces area most of my life. Started off as an assistant and worked my way up to management. I am now attending school at Chattanooga State in the Nursing program and working full-time. Looking forward to graduating and to start working at a rewarding job.

I have a My Space site....it shows alot more pics and info about me. It is http://www.myspace.com/tnjewel1958


See ya
Darlene