Central High 1970's!

This blog is to connect all of us who went to school at Chattanooga Central High School in the 1970's! I hope that you will find it interesting and possibly connect to old friends and hopefully also make some new ones! To post your information and pictures, send to the following e-mail: donella.gallo@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Donna Knowles Class of 77


I have a sweet 10 year old golden retriever, named Boomer. I am an Assistant Vice President/ Regional SunTrust and Work Manager for SunTrust Bank. My territory covers all of Chattanooga, North Georgia and a small area in Alabama. Like everyone else that works for Corporate America, I stay busy!

I love giving back to this great community! I currently serve as a board of director of Leadership Chattanooga Alumni Association;Kids on the Block;Women's Leadership Institute and the Animal Care Trust. I formerly served on the board of FOCAS (Friends of Chattanooga Animal Services). We helped raise the funds to build Chattanooga's very first dog park....The Chattanooga Chew Chew Canine Park. In 1999 I was chosen as a Chattanooga Woman of Distinction for all of my community involvement.

Thanks so much for doing this. ....I love your Blog!!

To contact Donna you can e-mail her at donna.whitten@comcast.net