Central High 1970's!

This blog is to connect all of us who went to school at Chattanooga Central High School in the 1970's! I hope that you will find it interesting and possibly connect to old friends and hopefully also make some new ones! To post your information and pictures, send to the following e-mail: donella.gallo@gmail.com

Monday, September 25, 2006


Stephen Willie 1973-1977

After High School I enlisted in the Air National Guard at Lovell Field and later moved to Newport, KY where I continued to serve with a combat group in communications. Worked many different jobs in communications electronics before surrendering to a genuine call to serve in Christian Ministry. I went on to college where I redeived a BA in Church Ministries with an emphasis in Music. I also met my wife there who bore me a beautiful daughter. After serving as a Music and Youth Director in various churches I turned to a new calling of my Lord to Pastor a church in NC. I'll be 47 this weekend and I haven't heard from anyone since I left highschool. I did not graduate with my class but attained a GED in order to enter the military. But my life is living proof that Jesus cares for even the small people.