Central High 1970's!

This blog is to connect all of us who went to school at Chattanooga Central High School in the 1970's! I hope that you will find it interesting and possibly connect to old friends and hopefully also make some new ones! To post your information and pictures, send to the following e-mail: donella.gallo@gmail.com

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Rhonda Lillard 1979


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite

Unfortunately, I did not graduate with my classmates due to a sudden
tragedy in our family, I relocated and then returned for a short time
to attend Chattanooga State. Went to work for Minolta then I
relocated to South Georgia where I went to work for FMC Heavy
Equipment. I traveled all over and my husband came to work there shortly
after I did and we started dating after we went on a company cruise. I
moved back to Chattanooga for a short time and then accepted my
husbands proposal and moved back to Savannah and got married. My
husband worked for Allen Test Products in which we ran the business out
of our home. We bought into a franchise and found out after 5 years
they weren't going to sell us the property as promised so we found a
piece of commercial land, found a contractor and put our dream into
action. That was nearly 12 years ago and we've been going strong ever since. We have 3 wonderful children that I am very proud of and my son has followed in Dad's footsteps for the most part, he and his very intelligent wife are doing very well. My two daughters are my best
friends and they live close to me.

We have 3 beautiful grandchildren with a grandson due in December.
Jesus is my hero! I really never got to say Goodbye to some of my
classmates and friends so maybe this is the chance to say hello again.
I hope to see some post from them or even make new friends. My husband
and I have worked together side by side since before we married, most
everyone says that they can not believe we can do that. I am proud
that we have been a very close knit family and with God's blessing I
pray it will always be that way.