Central High 1970's!

This blog is to connect all of us who went to school at Chattanooga Central High School in the 1970's! I hope that you will find it interesting and possibly connect to old friends and hopefully also make some new ones! To post your information and pictures, send to the following e-mail: donella.gallo@gmail.com

Monday, December 04, 2006

Patty Fentress 1974-1977


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite

I married Bobby Vinson in August of 1977, his jobs in the restaurant business took us all over the southeast but we finally settled in East Tennessee so our kids could grow up close to our family. Bobby and I have five children and our oldest daughter Jenny, 26, is a Registered Nurse. She married Matt and they have one precious child, Madeline, she is our only grandchild and the joy of our lives. Our second daughter Katie, 24, is a Certified Pharmacy Tech at our local drug store.

When our girls were in high school, I started suffering from P.E.N.S.(pre-empty nest syndrome) Ha! So eight years ago Bobby and I decided to adopt a sibling group of three: Anna, Ashley, and Philip, who are all attending a Christian high school and doing very well.

With the sudden passing of my father in January, this year has been very difficult for all of the Fentresses and the Vinsons but "...we know that ALL things work for good to those who love the Lord." Romans 8:28. I would love the chance to hear from my friends that I have lost touch with over these 29+ years, especially those that were in my wedding. I look forward to catching up!