Central High 1970's!

This blog is to connect all of us who went to school at Chattanooga Central High School in the 1970's! I hope that you will find it interesting and possibly connect to old friends and hopefully also make some new ones! To post your information and pictures, send to the following e-mail: donella.gallo@gmail.com

Friday, March 09, 2007



Robin Rozzell - 1974-1977

I married Tim Ledbetter who went to Tyner. When we first got married,
we lived in Atlanta for a very short time, but then moved back to
Chattanooga. We live in Red Bank and have been in this community since
our kids were very young. We have three boys, Josh, Jason and Jake.
Josh is 24 and married Laura Cooper in 2004. They had gone to school
together since 1st grade! So they knew each other pretty well! They
both graduated from Red Bank HS and live in Ooltewah. Jason will be 23
in October, and he just married Katie Davis 6/3/06. They both graduated
from Red Bank HS and live in Red Bank not too far from us. I don't know
how good that is for them, but we love them being close! Jake is our
youngest, and he will be 17 in October. He is at Red Bank also, and is
a junior. God blessed me with a wonderful man for a husband, three
great boys, and my daughter-in-laws are too precious! It's fun having
daughters! I had forgotten all about girl stuff before our daughters
came into the picture!! I also was fortunate to have two great parents,
although both of them have now passed away. I miss them dearly. But
anyway, I feel very blessed. Anything else is just gravy. We have had
lots of fun. Our boys all played sports, and their childhoods were
filled with baseball, soccer, and football, and lots of fun memories.
Jake is still keeping us busy with football and baseball. We love it.
We are members of Red Bank Baptist Church, and it is a big part of our
lives. Tim is a sales rep at Southeast Rubber and Safety, and I have
worked at or been affiliated with Johnston Southern Company since 1988,
working in human resources/accounting. Thank you, Donella, for starting
the blog! It's nice to hear about everyone, and I wish everyone the
best. I have lots of fond memories of friends and fun times at CHS.
May God bless you all.