Central High 1970's!

This blog is to connect all of us who went to school at Chattanooga Central High School in the 1970's! I hope that you will find it interesting and possibly connect to old friends and hopefully also make some new ones! To post your information and pictures, send to the following e-mail: donella.gallo@gmail.com

Sunday, December 03, 2006

David Salloga 1973 - 1976


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite



I was born in New Jersey and in 1971 my family relocated to Chattanooga, TN where I did most of my growing up. While in that area I also lived some in Georgia and Alabama. I now make my home in a small town in the foot hills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, located in Virginia.

Mostly involved in the art club, was also in the Key club one year at Central. Still an artist so be sure to check out Dave's Eggs and Art website on Links.