Central High 1970's!

This blog is to connect all of us who went to school at Chattanooga Central High School in the 1970's! I hope that you will find it interesting and possibly connect to old friends and hopefully also make some new ones! To post your information and pictures, send to the following e-mail: donella.gallo@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Chuck Farris 1973-1976


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite

I am a Human Resource Generalist at a Dalton, GA plant and the Tin Man picture let's you know we have fun at work. The other picture is my wife Christine and me on a drive around we did in February. I have two great kids (young adults) Nathan age 21, 2nd degree Black Belt and going to school to become a nurse (want's to join the Navy) and Mary 18, recent high school graduate and starts college in October. Mary is no push over either, she is a Black Belt as well.

Why wait for reunions, in anyone wants to meet and you are in the tri-state area we can meet at Night Fall in Chattanooga, and many other functions that happen nearby. Yes, and if you remember me, I'm still PG!