Central High 1970's!

This blog is to connect all of us who went to school at Chattanooga Central High School in the 1970's! I hope that you will find it interesting and possibly connect to old friends and hopefully also make some new ones! To post your information and pictures, send to the following e-mail: donella.gallo@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 06, 2006


Pam Russell (Harris) 1975-1978

I live in Richmond Virginia, am happily married to my husband Bob for the past 27 years. We have two wonderful daughters, Jennifer and Samantha and three extremely spoiled dogs.



I am a licensed grief counselor and President/Co-founder of the Caring Voice Coalition, Inc. (CVC) a national non-profit organization based in Richmond, Virginia. The CVC is an organization that provides free patient services and financial assistance to persons suffering from rare, chronic illnesses.



I moved away from the Chattanooga area shortly after graduating high school but still enjoy visiting my family that remains there. I’ll always feel that my “real” home is in Harrison, Tennessee.



Donella, I’ve enjoyed reading about everyone and seeing the direction that their life has taken. I have so many wonderful memories of my years while at Central High and I will always cherish each one of them. Thank you for starting this blog.



God bless you and all of our classmates from the 1970’s!