Central High 1970's!

This blog is to connect all of us who went to school at Chattanooga Central High School in the 1970's! I hope that you will find it interesting and possibly connect to old friends and hopefully also make some new ones! To post your information and pictures, send to the following e-mail: donella.gallo@gmail.com

Monday, July 02, 2007

Barry Borden




I am sending along a couple of pictures of my brother Barry Borden. He attended Central for several years and would be class of 71 or 72, I think. He was very close to the band director, Mr. Dugan, and keeps in touch with him. Most people I see from school days ask me about him because of his musical career. He is currently the drummer for the Marshall Tucker Band and has played with several others over the years such as Mothers Finest, Molly Hatchett, and The Outlaws. He lives in Douglasville, GA with wife Patty and step daughter Stephanie.

written by his sister, Brenda Mull