Central High 1970's!

This blog is to connect all of us who went to school at Chattanooga Central High School in the 1970's! I hope that you will find it interesting and possibly connect to old friends and hopefully also make some new ones! To post your information and pictures, send to the following e-mail: donella.gallo@gmail.com

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Donella Smith ~ Class of 76

West Palm Beach Florida is where I am living now with my husband Jim. Our children are Tara & her husband Daniel, Tamela and her husband Danny, Nickolas and his wife Brittany and Deena who will be married to Stephen December 09! We have seven grandkids and one on the way in June 09....another baby girl!

I am the "Empress of Hurricanes" so I have included the websites under Favorite Links.

So many of us who went to school together live all over the country and not always able to attend our class reunions, so I began this blog several years ago so that we are able to share our lives, our work, our interest, whatever! Hoping to connect old friends and looking forward to making new ones, so write to us and keep us posted on your life and be sure to pass the word on so that everyone can get involved in this!

I am grateful for all the friends who have remained a part of my life after all these years and I enjoy hearing from each and every one of you. This has also given me an opportunity to get to know so many others who were a part of Central High.....GO POUNDERS!!!!