Central High 1970's!

This blog is to connect all of us who went to school at Chattanooga Central High School in the 1970's! I hope that you will find it interesting and possibly connect to old friends and hopefully also make some new ones! To post your information and pictures, send to the following e-mail: donella.gallo@gmail.com

Saturday, July 25, 2009


Kenny Snyder 1973 - 1976

Still alive and doing well, living in Chattanooga on Shallowford Rd and 153 area. I’m an IT Systems Administrator for Blue Cross on Cameron Hill downtown Chattanooga. My kids are now 34 and 32, I have 6 grandkids, ages 7 months through 14yrs old. Life is good! I spend a lot of time on the lake on the weekends or riding my motorcycle. My email addresses are: krs57@comcast.net or ken_snyder@bcbst.com.

Ken Snyder