Central High 1970's!

This blog is to connect all of us who went to school at Chattanooga Central High School in the 1970's! I hope that you will find it interesting and possibly connect to old friends and hopefully also make some new ones! To post your information and pictures, send to the following e-mail: donella.gallo@gmail.com

Monday, July 02, 2007

Dianne Turner-Pollard Class of 1974




Hello to all my former classmates. I am so excited about this website. I have often wondered about the people I graduated with. I have even tried to help find some of them for our class reunions.

I am currently married and have one son named Chip, age 12. I live in the Middle Valley area and I have lived in Chattanooga or the surrounding area all my life. I work in the Eastgate area. I am an Administrative Assistant for an insurance company. I have been attending Chattanooga State to get my associates in Office Administration.

I am looking forward to attending the centennial celebration in Sept. 2007. I hope to see a lot of my classmates from the 70's.

To contact Dianne e-mail address is pollardion@bellsouth.net