Central High 1970's!

This blog is to connect all of us who went to school at Chattanooga Central High School in the 1970's! I hope that you will find it interesting and possibly connect to old friends and hopefully also make some new ones! To post your information and pictures, send to the following e-mail: donella.gallo@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 06, 2006



Suellen Rogers 1973-1976

Hi everyone! It is great to re-connect after all these years! I moved from Chattanooga in 1980 and have lived in Jacksonville, FL for the last 26 years. All of my family lives here as well. I am a single mom with a beautiful teenage daughter who is a strait-A student and junior olympic swimmer. I have a wonderful job with the YMCA of Florida's First Coast and my daughter and I are very active in our church. I enjoyed attending our 20th class reunion in 1996 and had hoped to attend our 30th class reunion this summer but was unable to do so. It is my hope that as many of us as possible can plan to attend Central's 100th celebration in 2007. It would be great to visit with each other! Thanks, Donella, for your time and efforts in finding us and creating the website so that we can communicate with each other! This is awesome!!