Central High 1970's!

This blog is to connect all of us who went to school at Chattanooga Central High School in the 1970's! I hope that you will find it interesting and possibly connect to old friends and hopefully also make some new ones! To post your information and pictures, send to the following e-mail: donella.gallo@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Robert Bonine 1969-1972

































I have been writing songs, for several years some of which you'd probably recognize. I recently moved from Nashville to Atlanta, and am performing on small stages at music events, and doing the coffee house circuit.

There are too many milestones to mention. After graduating from Central, I went to work as a studio bass player, to support myself through college. I luckily ended up playing session work for a person that became a well known entertainer, and was introduced to others. I had written a couple of songs, and the entertainer introduced me to a publisher that granted me my first contract. My music has been recorded by some great entertainers, and because of a series of acquisitions, I've worked for a major publisher for several years. You'd recognize some of my songs.. Surprised? If you'd like you can contact me let me know in the comment section!